Whether you are starting a business, running an established business or looking to expand, you need a reliable, affordable banking partner who understands the challenges of your business and responds with flexible solutions to your needs.
Nedbank Small Business Services has extensive experience in serving small businesses and caters for businesses generating an annual turnover of up to R30 million.
We offer a comprehensive suite of payment, investment and finance solutions, as well as industry specialisation and services that extend beyond banking, and we are here to create a seamless banking experience for you, your business and your employees.
We support business owners by offering:
- a dedicated banker as a single point of contact for the business or business owner’s individual or household needs;
- specialists for the medical profession (practice and medical equipment finance);
- embassy banking (financial solutions to diplomats, embassy officials and non-residents) with a 24/7 dedicated contact centre;
- credit processes, policy and pricing, catering for complexities associated with multiple income streams, self-employed and juristic entities and the specific risk profile and lifetime value of this client base;
- world-class digital channels (the Nedbank Money app and Online Banking) combined for individuals and juristic entities.
Our specialist solutions that help small businesses thrive and grow include the following:
- Easy online business registration (through CIPC Online) and business account opening in one seamless step via nedbank.co.za.
- Secure and convenient banking on the Money app and Online Banking. Small-business owners can now do their business and personal banking with one set of credentials.
- Affordable banking - a full functionality business account on a pay-as-you-use basis or a choice of business bundles, offering up to 40% savings on banking fees. Bundles offer access to discounts on merchant services, cheque and credit cards and other options, including SMS notifications and Greenbacks rewards at a single monthly fee, which saves business owners valuable money to add to their bottom line.
- From 13 July our Startup Bundle offers single owners or directors who are new to Nedbank zero fees for six months, 20 free digital transactions, no charges for eNotes, plus a dedicated relationship banker and support through our 'beyond banking' solutions.
Cash, cross-border payments, e-commerce and merchant advances:
- desktop or portable point-of-sale devices as well as online payment options;
- access to Nedbank’s e-commerce gateway, Masterpass, or full online payment engines;
- cash handling services, customised for each business’s cash volumes;
- global trade and cross-border payments, trade flow facilitation and cross-border risk mitigation; and
- GapAccess - a merchant advance solution that gives more established businesses access to working capital based on their card turnover, with flexible repayment terms.
• Banking and Beyond services:
- SimplyBiz - a digital community offering a comprehensive selection of resources, business tools and funding solutions aimed at supporting business owners through their growth journey; and
- an essential guide for small-business owners that includes everything a business owner would want to know when embarking on a new business journey from business basics, such as registering a business, to keeping financial information up to date.